What is the MILLION DOLLAR Facial©?
A luxurious facial where science meets indulgence.
Working your skin from the outside in, this treatment has been designed to deeply exfoliate dead skin cells and remove non terminal hair, polish the skin, flush toxins, increase and stimulate our natural collagen and cell turnover. This method will heavily increase the absorption of any active ingredients by 80% as opposed to 8%, this is why we use a Million Dollar mask for maximum results. It is the epitome of luxury with MILLION DOLLAR© results.
This Facial includes Demaplane and DermaRoller
- Lines and wrinkles
- Dull / tired skin
- Acne scarring
- Removal of peach fuzz
- Acne breakouts
- All skin types
- Elevated absorption levels of up to 80%
- Brighter skin
- Professional skin analysis
- Smoother skin
- Increased hydration levels with a Million Dollar Mask
- Flawless makeup application
- Reduces scarring
- Firmer skin
- Increases collagen production
- Removes 3 to 4 weeks worth of dead skin cells
- Thickens the epidermis over time to reduce appearance of broken capillaries
- Lymphatic drainage removes built up toxins
- Glowing, even skin tone
- Reduces pigmentation
- Instant results with ongoing benefits (over 4 weeks)
A course of 4 to 6 is advised. One session every 4 to 6 weeks for maximum results.
Treatment Time: 1 hour
Removes surface dead/keratinised skin cells
- Removes unwanted facial hair, Skin has a nice, healthy glow
- Skin feels incredibly soft and smooth
- Non-traumatic method of skin rejuvenation
- Can accentuate facial features and make clients look slimmer
- Can be used in pregnant women who may be contraindicated other treatments such chemical peels etc…
- Make-up glides on effortlessly for a flawless finish
- Allows topical treatments to be absorbed more readily into the deeper layers of the skin
- Exfoliation treatment of choice for extremely sensitive skin, redness or rosacea, or visible facial veins
Treatment Time: XX:XX
Treatment Cost: £XX.XX
Dermaroller is a skin-needling procedure. It’s a way to rejuvenate your skin by kick-starting collagen production, which creates a healthier look. Dermaroller was first developed to target and reduce scarring; however, as the treatment also increases collagen and elastin in the skin, it’s great for anti-ageing and can be used to reduce stretchmarks.
Dermaroller treatment is good for clients who need a large area treated, and is most commonly used to treat the following skin conditions:
Dull skin: Rejuvenate tired and dull skin and combat the initial signs of ageing.
Wrinkles: Fine lines and wrinkles on the face can be visibly reduced, as dermarolling triggers collagen production.
Scarring: Scars from acne and Chicken Pox can be improved and an uneven texture can be smoothed out with dermarolling
Pigmentation: Can help to fade dark patches such as pigmentation due to sun damage or ageing.
Dermaroller microneedling is a great treatment for you if you have darker skin because it doesn’t involve peels or lasers, which can cause pigmentation issues.
Treatments can be performed on the body as well as the face, although prices are based on an area the size of the face.
Treatment Time: XX:XX
Treatment Cost on Face: £XX.XX