Dermal Filler –
Injectable filler is a soft tissue filler injected into the skin to help fill in facial areas restoring a smoother natural appearance. The fillers are temporary because they are eventually absorbed by the body.
Treatment times are between 30 minutes to 1 hour. Minimal recovery time.
- Filling in fine lines and deep creases
- Adding volume to thin or wrinkled lips
- Plumping up cheeks
- Contouring the jaw line and other areas of the face
Prices vary depending on product and start from:
£120 for 1/2 ml and £200 for 1 ml
Anti Wrinkle Injection –
Anti Wrinkle Injections are a non surgical treatment to reduce the appearance of lines around our forehead and eyes.
Areas treated are:
- Forehead Lines – lines running horizontally
- Glabellar Lines – lines running vertically between the eyebrows
- Crow’s Feet or Laughter Lines – around the outside of the eye area.
Treatment involves injecting into the facial muscle to back nerves and relax the muscle. The skin becomes smoother and less wrinkly. The effects last from 3 to 6 months but can last longer after 2 to 3 sessions. The results will be seen from 3 to 2 weeks.
Prices vary between:
1 Area – £150
2 Areas – £175
3 Areas – £200